Krista-Evans.jpg

Krista Evans
Associate

BArch(Hons) | DipArch | MA | RIBA

Krista enjoys being part of a team to deliver projects that provide housing to all people through a range of tenures and affordability - enhancing the local landscape for the wider community as well as the residents. She brings particular insight to the practice from her previous experience as a development project manager for a Registered Housing Provider to deliver affordable housing in the East of England.

She is currently working as a project architect for Oaklands, the first major development to be approved by the Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation (OPDC) at Old Oak Common. The £175 million mixed use regeneration project will deliver 605 new homes, 40% of which will be affordable and the remaining 60% PRS. Krista is responsible for delivering Blocks A and C with a total of 348 apartments and approx. 2000m2 commercial office space, as well as wider scheme engagement with the client and consultants.

Krista also worked as a key project member of CZWG's large pre-planning design team on work packages for the Crossharbour District Centre, a major mixed-use residential, retail and community project in Tower Hamlets, London. Prior to joining CZWG, she worked for a London-based practice as assistant to the practice partner, gaining experience on high-end renovations and developer-led new building residential projects in central London - including one-off houses and a number of listed building renovations in Norwich for universities and community use.

Krista's main area of interest is in delivering quality affordable housing, designed for the specific needs of those communities who will be living in them. To this end, she brings invaluable knowledge from her previous experience working 'client-side'; a role which involved meeting with and listening to residents both at early design stages and after they had moved in. Krista studied architecture at the University for The Creative Arts in Canterbury, Kent and the London Metropolitan University, graduating with Distinction. She was part of CZWG's 2019 summer cohort to complete the RIBA Future Leadership programme.

Krista Evans
Associate

BArch(Hons) | DipArch | MA | RIBA

 

Krista enjoys being part of a team to deliver projects that provide housing to all people through a range of tenures and affordability - enhancing the local landscape for the wider community as well as the residents. She brings particular insight to the practice from her previous experience as a development project manager for a Registered Housing Provider to deliver affordable housing in the East of England.

She is currently working as a project architect for Oaklands, the first major development to be approved by the Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation (OPDC) at Old Oak Common. The £175 million mixed use regeneration project will deliver 605 new homes, 40% of which will be affordable and the remaining 60% PRS. Krista is responsible for delivering Blocks A and C with a total of 348 apartments and approx. 2000m2 commercial office space, as well as wider scheme engagement with the client and consultants.

Krista also worked as a key project member of CZWG's large pre-planning design team on work packages for the Crossharbour District Centre, a major mixed-use residential, retail and community project in Tower Hamlets, London. Prior to joining CZWG, she worked for a London-based practice as assistant to the practice partner, gaining experience on high-end renovations and developer-led new building residential projects in central London - including one-off houses and a number of listed building renovations in Norwich for universities and community use.

Krista's main area of interest is in delivering quality affordable housing, designed for the specific needs of those communities who will be living in them. To this end, she brings invaluable knowledge from her previous experience working 'client-side'; a role which involved meeting with and listening to residents both at early design stages and after they had moved in. Krista studied architecture at the University for The Creative Arts in Canterbury, Kent and the London Metropolitan University, graduating with Distinction. She was part of CZWG's 2019 summer cohort to complete the RIBA Future Leadership programme.

 

CLOSE